First Baptist Church of Bedford
A place to believe, A place to be loved, A place to belong.
Welcome to First Baptist Church of Bedford, Ohio. We are glad you took the time to check us out. You will find a wealth of information about the life of FBC Bedford.
We, the members of the First Baptist Church of Bedford, Ohio, having experienced the grace of God, confessing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, relying on the guidance of His Spirit and accepting the Holy Sacrament as the rule of faith and practice, joyfully and sincerely covenant with one another,
- to be actively involved in the life and ministry of our congregation
- to accept each other as persons of worth
- to walk together in Christian love
- to share each others sorrows
- to care for each other with Christian concern
- to see reconciliation with the offended, hurt or betrayed
- to continue the teaching of Christian ideals in the home and in the training of our children
- to contribute regularly to the support of our ministry, the expense of the church, late relief of the poor and the spread of the Gospel through the nation
- to strive to apply Christian principles in our everyday lives
- to support programs of Christian education and personal growth
- to strive to be just in our dealings, faithful in our commitments and do unto others as we would have done to unto us.
- Sunday, October 29th
- Trunk or Treat
- Tuesday Mornings
- Mark in the Park Bible Study
- 10:30am Bedford Commons, BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)